5 Nights & 6 Days – Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum Holidays Packagefrom
The holidays package is mostly intended for vacationers with an idea to catch the scenic beauty and great travel experience of Kerala. Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, Kanyakumari and Trivandrum are covered in this tour package.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeHoliday
Activity Level Challenging
The package is mostly intended for vacationers with an idea to catch the scenic beauty and best of Kerala in one shot. The places covered in the package include Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum with 1 night stay in Houseboat. Munnar is a hill station famous for tea plantations where the greenery is crisp. Alleppey has the world famous backwaters to capture the nature at its best. Kovalam is a coastal city having world famous Kovalam Beach and various other beaches and lighthouse. Kanyakumari being the district in Tamil Nadu state holds special place in the package and Trivandrum is the capital city of the state displaying the rich art, music, and literature and wide-ranging legacy of Kerala.
- Sail time from 12:00 PM to 05:30 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
- Next day 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
- Welcome Drink and Mineral Water included.
- AC working time 09:00 PM to 07:00 AM.
- Offer subject to hotel availability.
- Minimum 30 days prior booking required.
- AC Accommodation except for Hill Stations on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- AC/Non AC Indica Car for all the transfers and the conceivable local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- All the applicable taxes.
- All the payments related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver etc.)
- Child below 5 years sharing same bed with parents will be free
- Hotel check-in and check-out is 12:00 hours.
- The hotels are subject to availability, in case of non-availability similar hotels will provide.
- Well practiced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- Air/Train Tickets,
- Airport Tax,
- Camera Charges,
- Elephant Safaris,
- Entry Fees,
- Guide Fees,
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary and anything not mentioned in the above package inclusion.
- Personal Expenses like laundry, tips and telephone calls, optional tours, Travel Insurance etc.
Kochi – Munnar (145 Kms, 4 Hours)
Post your arrival either at Kochi Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, our representative head you to Munnar. On the way visit Valera Water Fall which is approx. 45minutes before reaching Munnar and worth spending some time. Water fall is not available from February end to May end because of summer. At your arrival to Munnar you would dropped at resort. Spend half day in sightseeing by visiting International Blossom Park famous for variety of flowers it have and Pothenmedu Sunset View; the spot with best view point near Munnar town. Visit Munnar town to shop spices, tea, coffee etc. from the local market. Conclude the day by staying overnight in resort/hotel.
The day is planned for entire Munnar sightseeing.
08:00 AM –12:00 PM a visit to Rajamali National Park. Capture NeelgiriThar one among the rare species of mountain goat and Anamudi the second height peak in Asia. Tickets can be booked online as well as purchased from ticket counter. As it requires a walk of just about 300 mtrs, people with breathing problem should avoid. Next, move ahead to Tea Museum with an entry fee of Rs.75/- per person. Museum is opened from 10:00AM to 4:00PM and remains closed on Mondays. It offers understanding on how the tea is being processed. After your Lunch in Munnar city we would proceed to Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, and Kundala Lake etc. The drive is going to be picturesque.
We would be back to hotel by evening therefore keep your phones and power banks full charged before you leave in the morning.
Although you can also opt for a Jeep Safari to Kudagumali View Point which costs approx. Rs.1500/- per person by Jeep and enjoy a chargeable Elephant Safari to nearby areas, which would be adventurous as well. Staying in Tree House is similarly preferred be many.
Munnar – Alleppey (170 Kms, 5 Hours)
Having an early Breakout, you can check-out and head towards Kumarakom/Alleppey. As you arrive you would be relocated into hotel for freshen up. Get yourself ready for a 2hours motorboat or Shikara boat trip through Alleppey waterways. While voyaging through canals of Alleppey catch the glimpse of Paddy fields, villages, canals, islands etc. Post lunch a visit to Alleppey city is planned. The temples here have beautiful art. You can shop in local market for delicious banana chips and monuments. Visit Alleppey Light House at Alleppey beach. Remember it closes at 05:00 PM. Stay overnight in Alleppey resort/hotel.
Alleppey – Kovalam (145 Kms, 4 Hours)
Post breakfast proceed to Kovalam. You would be dropped at the Beach Resort. In the evening hours, visit to Kovalam Beach and Light House Beach for fun on the beach. You can simultaneously opt of beach activities going on. Spend relaxation time at beach resort.
Kovalam – Kanyakumari (90 Kms, 2 Hours)
The entire day is planned for Kanyakumari. Post arrival at Kanyakumari, take the boat to Vivekananda Rock. The boatsare available every hour. In holiday season and at weekends, the boatsare almost full and it requires waiting in queue for 2 hours to get tickets. Tickets can’t be booked online. It takes approximately 2 hours to visit Vivekananda Rock and come back. Return back to Kovalam. On the way visit Suchindram Temple and Poovar Backwaters for more insights into Kerala culture. Stay overnight at Kovalam beach resort/hotel.
After breakfast in hotel, spend the day in Trivandrum sightseeing and get dropped at airport/railway station.
Visit Sri PadmanabhaSwamy Temple. It opens at 04:00 AM for darshan till 11:00 AM. For evening session darshan is available from 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
• Pants, Jeans, Barmuda etc. are not allowed inside while darshan. Gents should wear Dhoti and Ladies should be in saree/churidar. Don’t worry if you are having a Dhoti, it is available in neighboring temple shop for Rs.40/- per piece onwards.
• Wallet, Camera, Mobiles, Handbags etc. are not allowed inside the temple.
Kuthiramalika Palace, SriChitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village etc. are worth visiting as well. You can also shop in the local market for gifts and art sculptures. Finally you would be dropped at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station or Kochi Airport (7 hours by road).
Here your tour completes.
|Pine Tree OR Monte Cristo
|Hawa Beach Resort
|Sagara Beach Resort
|AC Indica / Indigo / Logan
|AC Indica / Indigo / Logan
|Cost for Couple Valid from
01 Oct To 15 Dec and 15 Jan to 31 Mar
|Valid from 01 Apr to 30 Sep