How To Reach Kerala:-
Kerala, a state in southern India , is located along Arabian Sea. The geomorphological setting of Kerala makes the tourist sites in Kerala fascinating. Thus tourism in Kerala has also evolved into a brand in the world of holidaying. If you want to come here, just follow us. We shall tell you how to reach Kerala.
Air: There are three airports in the state - Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode. Thiruvananthapuram is also an international airport, connecting the state to many places in India and the world.
Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
Karipur Airport, Kozhikode
· Domestic flights (direct): From/To: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
· International flights (direct): From/To: Colombo, Maldives, Dubai, Sharjah, Bahrain, Doha, Ras-al-Khaimah, Kuwait, Riyadh, Fujairah and Singapore.
· Domestic flights (direct): From/To: Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore
· International flights (direct): From/To: Sharjah, Bahrain, Dubai, Doha, Ras-al-Khaimah, Kuwait, Riyadh, Fujairah
Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery
· Domestic flights (direct): From/To: Mumbai, Chennai, Goa, Agathi, Bangalore
· International flights (direct): From/To: Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Riyadh, Muscat
Rail: There are around 200 railway stations in Kerala connecting most of the places in the state to places in the other parts of India and inside the state. Long-distance express trains connect important places in the state to places outside Kerala like Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata.
Road: An extensive network of metalled roads connects most of the places in the state. National highways 47, 17, and 49 connect Kerala with other parts of India
Sea: From Kochi, there are regular ships venturing towards the Lakshadweep Islands. Within the state, the backwaters of Kerala are not only a popular means of transportation, but tourist attractions as well. Presently, these internal water navigation systems are the single most popular travel product of Kerala with its Public ferry services , speed-boats and houseboats or ' ketuvallams '